On Oct 3, 2013, at 12:52 PM, "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> so i shouldn't even care about why there is such opposition to the idea
> here then?
>

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 1:47 PM, rickknoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Gary,
>>
>> Exposing Trents sins to your mailing list of 6k plus clients makes perfect
>> sense.

I doubt that there is any opposition to you mass emailing your clientele and
informing them of the facts, and how to avoid being taken advantage of, and who
they can order from to receive the best quality parts, at fair and reasonable
prices. There are expert wordsmiths on this very list, who, if asked, would
assist you with this task. I am certain of that.

There is however, opposition to your voicing your factually based opinion of
trent here, as true and right that it may be. We know. We were there. We
(collectively) got taken, snookered, ripped off, put off, ignored, lied to, and
ultimately asked to return. We are not that stupid Gary.

It's just that like any human, I don't think ANY of us like to be reminded of
our mistakes, failures, down fallings, mis-placed allegiances, or financial
mistakes.

Makes sense, no?

Rick
Sent from my iPhone