you have really good points here.  i've never ridden a scooter and it
really might not be possible to "ride it like a bicycle".  while i spend
maybe 98% plus of my time riding on the road, it's not as if i'm never on
the sidewalk or someone's lawn.  my concept might not be as valid as i
think here

i have mixed feelings on the danger element.  on the one hand, obviously,
no one wants to get hurt badly, but, on the other, i find us too much
living our lives in fear and don't think it's a good thing

i dislike any involvement with the government as i feel them to be a
destructive force who cares about nothing but themselves.  i own an
outboard motor, but don't use it on my dinghy boat as that would require,
by law at least, the i register my crappy PVC vinyl blow up boat the same
as i'd have to register a car.  a more normal person might say "just give
them the 50 bucks a year and use the motor instead the only dope rowing in
the intercoastal" but i just keep rowing

i'm not getting clarity on what to do here but it won't be the first thing
this has happened with

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dimitri thinks like a doctor and you've forgetten that anything motorized
> must be ridden in the street while bicycles can get away with a lot more.
>
> Put more simply I tend to believe that anything worth doing is probably
> dangerous and if you're considering a moped or scooter you should look for
> a 150cc motorcycle. Yes you'll have to involve the state but its a much
> more useful vehicle.
>
> -Curt
>
> Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 18:29:53 -0400
> From: Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
> To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] question for scooter guy (or anyone else)
>
> how can they be more dangerous than a bicycle if they are ridden like one?
>

> On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 6:26 PM, <dsereta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Don't bother. Those are seriously dangerous.

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*