"I've noticed some of 'em go through red lights and commit other traffic infractions and keep right going as if the traffic laws don't apply to them. 'Was about to turn right into my driveway (from right lane, of course) one day few years ago when a scooter whizzed very fast between my car and right curb; if I had not glanced over right shoulder at last second, he mighta been dead or badly hurt lying in my driveway.

Wilton"

That's why they lost their license in the first place, I suspect. Crappy driving is crappy driving drunk or not. It's a issue of very poor judgement.

Peter