interesting. that's even looser than what we've got here in California.

cheers!

On 06/Oct/13 08:18, Mitch Haley wrote:
WILTON wrote:

'Found nothing allowing left turn on any type of red light signal - STOP sign, yes, but red "ball," solid red arrow, flashing red arrow - no.

You're right, I can't find anything permitting left on red in NC under any circumstances.

Here's the situation in Michigan, which I think makes more sense:
http://www.annarbor.com/news/more-about-turns-on-red/

Drivers can make a right turn on a red traffic signal from a one-way or two-way street onto a one-way or two-way street. Drivers also can make a left turn on a red traffic signal from a one-way or two-way street onto a one-way street only.

Mitch.