I found a new scrap yard the other day.  They have some very geriatric cars
that do not swap out for seasons on end.  Seems the bulk of their business is
just scrap metal.  There were two w115 that were not too fresh.  A cabin fire
toasted w124, a bunch of other standard hulks and then a 1973 450SLC with the
short bumpers and banana lights.

Guy who got to it before me made off with the hood, the front fenders,
headlights, bumpers and lighting.  Passenger side door was gone as well.  I had
to make do with small dash parts .  I could not get the bundt wheels because
the car was sitting on them.

I am sure the previous scavenger made out like a bandit with the bumper and
lights.  I decided against the blaupunkt cassette.  There was a head unit, an
amp and some gooseneck radio thing.  Blaupunkt Berlin
http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/blaupunkt_berlin_electronic_3475.html

clay