No, no, we wouldn't want you to get a chill.
Guess you will have to wait until I get around to fixing the seat belts though.
Wouldn't want you driving a car that might not be safe.

Randy

On 01/11/2013 2:26 PM, WILTON wrote:
Yep, 'spect me to go up nawth again and get all chilled?   ;<)

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OnT - that is on topic! q about seat belts

I suppose I would have to deliver it to you and pick it up in the spring too??

Randy

On 01/11/2013 2:14 PM, WILTON wrote:
I could do you a nice favor and exercise that car for ya during the winter, especially, now that I'm down to just one car after 48 years with at least 2.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>