I had one some years ago. Woke up in the middle of the procedure, saw the monitor and my innards, thought it was pretty cool, mildly felt something squirming around inside. Kinda grunted a bit, the doc said. "I think he woke up, better give him a bit more" to the nurse. I actually was kinda excited to see what was going on but it only lasted about 3 seconds. It's funny, I can remember that very clearly but can't remember anything for hour or two after, my wife was driving me home and at one point told me I had asked her the same question 3 times already. I do remember her saying that but not what the question was. I do remember the doc coming after and explaining the whole thing, but couldn't remember a word of what he told me. Later on I asked wifey what he had said, she asked if I couldn't remember, and try as I might I could not remember anything about what he said other than he said something.

HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!!!

--R