stop supporting the war on dugs.  stop supporting all the wars.  all of
these issues then disappear overnight

i know a guy who is a long hall trucker.  it's competitive and he doesn't
make that much money.  he says there is a 3% surcharge on credit cards so
he pays cash.  now he fears being robbed by government agents and is not
sure what to do.  sweet, huh?

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

> This has been going on for a number of years.  There was a well publicized
> case on 60 Min I believe about a Lawn & Garden Center who lived in Tenn.
>  He was going to travel out of state to buy trees, bushes and flowers for
> his landscaping business.  He was questioned at the airport and when they
> found he was carrying approx $10K to buy the  (evidently the people he
> bought products from liked cash) inventory for his business.  None of that
> mattered.  His $10K was taken and he was still trying to get it back when
> his story appeared on TV.  Never heard if he got it back but he was on the
> verge of bankruptcy...
>
> The govt is run a muck and has been for some time.  I fear there are too
> many crooks running this country to see things change anytime soon.  And we
> end up with people electing Mcauliff as governor of Va -  he's basically a
> obama clone....
>
> LarryT
>

> On 11/8/2013 11:31 AM, Michael Canfield wrote:
>
>> Craig,
>>    Wow.  That is terrifying!  We have no rights any more.
>>
>> Mike
>> On Nov 4, 2013 3:38 PM, "Craig" <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:
>>
>>  On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 11:51:55 -0500 Michael Canfield <slozuk...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>  I found this on Craigslist and got doing some reading.  The post has

>>> Certainly there is precedent of police departments seizing property that
>>> was "used in the committing of a crime", with all the unscrupulous
>>> extensions, but having individual officers do that and say, "Felons and
>>> Undocumented persons welcome!" seems somewhat beyond the pale. In
>>> addition,
>>>
>>> See http://www.ij.org/inequitablejustice
>>>
>>> See also
>>>
>>> http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Articles/
>>> USSCDeclaresWarOnPeople.htm
>>> which says a lot that is rather chilling.
>>>

>>> Craig

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*