Good rattle gun???

Randy

On 15/11/2013 9:37 AM, Michael Canfield wrote:
I would use good penetrating oil, tap it lightly a lot, spray more, warm it
up if you can get it running first, repeat, rinse and condition.  Oh,
wait.....lol

Mike
On Nov 15, 2013 10:05 AM, "Richard Hattaway" <rhatta...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

You will need all the room you can muster.  Don't remember for sure about
the starter, but the intake manifold is not a big deal to pull and it'll
help a bunch.

The thing looks like it's just screwed in there, but in truth there are
three million molecules of bust ass in there devoted to keeping you from
removing it..  make sure the tool fits so you don't round off the hex.  A
crescent wrench won't do it.

On Friday, November 15, 2013 8:22 AM, Larry T <l02tur...@comcast.net>