Craig McCluskey wrote:
> > Emission/Safety Inspection Emission/Safety Inspection Records Found
>
> and,
>
> > 2005-03-12 vancouver, WA 199946 transmission service performed
>
> There doesn't seem to be any more information on the first. And the
> second ... ? Why in the world would they record a transmission service?

I've seen that before, Carfax thinks passing emmissions is a problem,
so you have to look for the emmissions tests and see if it failed one.
I'm guessing the tranny service got entered into a database that carfax
buys, either at a national chain store or the dealership. (would MBUSA
sell a service record database to Carfax? I bet Firestone or Midas would)