There is a 500SL at the local indy who sells foreign cars for his customers.
The price seemed low when I saw it about a week ago, and there was a "make
an offer" tag as well. Looked good from the outside. Gerry

From: "Hendrik and Fay" <heni...@gmail.com>
In regards to which SL is the best, obviously condition is the number one thing, better a good 380 than a thrashed and neglected 560. The pick of the litter is the 500SL, no enviro crap and faster than the strangled 560. However they are rare as rocking horse poo, as they where only sold in Euro land. Same with the US 380 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_R107_and_C107 made ugly with dodgem car bumpers and de-powered. We also got the 300SL, with the M103 engine, not a bad car as the 103 with the 722.3 is a reliable unit and if wikilies is to believed, more powerful than the US 380.

Hendrik
who just got the TE AC re-gassed with flammable gas, no more smoking in the car now

-----
No virus found in this message.