From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Rich
Thomas
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 10:02 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT oops

"Uhhh, yes sir, we just landed at the other airport..."

Then he had to ask for coordinates of where he was sitting.  I guess
they don't have a chart or a GPS or a smartphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fjPx_i2XIw#t=137

There is one of these planes usually parked at CHS at the Boeing facility.

--R