'Thought so.

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Another Boeing Goof

The aircraft in the backup ground is an Airbus, not a Boeing.

Ouch.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 22, 2013, at 10:13 PM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:25:27 -0500 Jon Agne <jonag...@gwi.net> wrote:

This one's not Boeing's fault, but.... look closely at the aircraft
in the photo.

My goof:
http://seattletimes.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/boeing/files/2013/11/aerospacead.jpg

That was the union I think, at least that is the way it was spun here.

Gotta love union bashers….

I would say the goof is that the picture was flipped right-to-left,
because of all the planes I have been on, the outside door right behind
the cockpit has always been on the left side of the plane.

I don't know what union bashers has to do with it.

Craig