If it caused loss of conjugal pleasure you could get even more.

--R

On 11/24/13 11:00 AM, WILTON wrote:
'Not sure that could cover it - the distress, that is; 'don't worry 'bout humiliation - 'could happen to any of us; we certainly don't think any less of you. 'Hope we can all learn a lesson from it, though; we must be on guard against damned crooks and thieves at every "turn," i. e., constantly.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Strasfogel" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 23, 2013 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rotella Moto oil 15 W 50 WTF?

I was thinking several $million for mental distress and public humiliation.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dunno perhaps demand a 50 dollar gift voucher to cover your time and
stress.

Hendrik
who has lots of black oil, perhaps getting close to a dump run

On 24/11/13 14:20, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:

Of all the luck... As Rodney Dangerfield said, if I didn't have bad luck
I'd have no luck at all.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Frederick Moir <fredy4.s...@yahoo.com
>wrote:

 Andrew.
The crap that you poured into your engine is toxic crap!
You are the victim of a big box "return the oil I just bought" scam. The buggers who do this buy oil, use it, and then replace it with the old oil
and return it, with receipt, to the place that they bought it from.
Several
news articles on this.
Sears should know better.
New oil is supposed to have a foil seal glued to the opening of the
container with a breakable plastic ring seal over that.

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.