I have the PPI that shows there was next to nothing wrong with it, other than
the trunk close assist was not working.  Paint was in great condition with no
scratches, and I had buffed and polished it in October.  Sealed the paint and
waxed.

Yeah, old car, but I will allow them to make me whole as best they are able.

clay