Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:27:43 -0700
From: Craig <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] The only one working today and not off shopping
    somewhere [wasRe: e6umehyt OT: Highest (and most dangerous) outhouse
    in theworld]

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:48:46 -0600 Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
wrote:

> Randy who must be the only one working today and not off shopping
> somewhere

Well, Shirley and I are not off shopping somewhere, though Shirley did go
grocery shopping this morning.

I did take Ori for a walk around the block.

Craig