The newer batteries seem to have lower amp ratings, or it might depend on where you live. The batteries I get here in SC have lower ratings than what I got up north, the battery guy told me that is because the amps drop in the cold, so the lower ratings might be the same as the higher ones in warmer temps. Sorta makes sense I guess. The higher ones probably have some more plates or something to make up for the temp effects? So depending on where you live that might not make a huge difference.

I see you live on Cloud 9, the Tempts are higher there!

--R