From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave M.
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 8:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuel pressure test kits for K-jetronic(CIS)

Is this the same as the CIS-E system used on the early M103 engines?
1986 through 1990-something 300E? I've been wanting to  get that too,
since my 300E has some annoying issues that I haven't been able to
resolve (hard to start when warm, misfire at idle when warm). How
about these kits:

http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/TA-33865.html

http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/shop/OTC-6552.html

:-)