Curt wrote:

Sweet jiminy Dan, where you from?
-----------
My father's family is originally from Lakeville Plantation. Closest town Springfield, East of Lincoln on highway 6. Spent all my summers there in the sixties, eating new potatoes right off the farm stand. Moved to Des Moines, where I currently live, from Portland 18 years ago. My folks live in Sedgwick, across the reach from Deer Isle, so I get out at least once a year, sometimes 2 or three times. When I talk on this list of a 300 SD being comfortable hammering along a rough twisting road, I'm thinking of rt 27 from Coburn Gore to Kingman.

Any fella owns 85 acres of the county goin to hevin fa shoo-wah. Hell, he's already they-ah!

I spent from '67 to 76 in Mass. I'm almost afraid to ask where you live now....

Dan
--
Dan Weeks
82 VW Westfalia 1.6 TD conversion 186k