All the urgent care places closed at 8PM when they decided at 8:15 to get it
tended, so off to the zoo.

Now she has alternator infection, yay.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Dec 14, 2013, at 1:50 PM, OK Don <okd...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's what the "minor emergency" clinics are for. Our son cut a finger
nearly to the bone playing with the wheels on his compound bow one Sat. AM.
A trip to the minor emergency clinic and his finger was sown up and we were
on our way in less than an hour (including insurance paperwork, etc.).

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary