Mitch Haley wrote:
rdeaf...@aol.com wrote:
I just purchased Stevia for 50 gm. for $9.50 plus $4.50 shipping for a total of $14.00 [ Pa. ]. A gift for my brother for Christmas . Here is the site :
        .  http://www.nutrients-scientific.com/servlet/StoreFront

Looks like the same 90% powder that nuts.com is selling for 2.25 an ounce, it was linked in Denninger's diatribe:
http://www.nuts.com/cookingbaking/powders/stevia.html

Hmm, $9 for four ounces, $11 to ship it to Michigan.
So it costs $6 more to try it, but you get a little more than twice as much.
I'll probably go with nuts.com and buy some dates or something to pad out the
order.
Mitch.