> > Fmiser wrote:
> > Trying Mitch's trick.  I haven't gotten a message through to the
> > list since Dec 2nd.

> Mitch wrote:
>
> That worked, but the code will be different tomorrow. The
> listserv generates a bounce message with the code in it.

Oh.

I have not seen any bounces.  But this is a POP3 collected gmail
account, so maybe Google is keeping them for me.  I'll go check.

Well, there they are.  Bounce messages in the gmail spam directory.

*sigh*  I do _NOT_ find it helpful for message bounces to hide...

But now that I know what the problem is, I still don't have a way to fix it.

--    Philip