yeah, send it back in whatever package they sent it to you.  fedex box is
fine.  g uy from fedex should come get it and then i'll get money back and
share it with you

i talked wilton into buying a genuine relay as it wasn't that much more
money and it was DOA, so i sent him the aftermarket one instead and it
works like a champ.  guess it works out that way sometimes