I did something similar - but I mounted a pressure gauge on the tank
instead of the valve stem.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:

> Here are the plans I used:
>
> http://faculty.ccp.edu/faculty/dreed/campingart/jettatech/bleeder/
>
> Dan
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Dec 24, 2013, at 7:36 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:
> >
> > I made one out of a 1 gallon plastic pump sprayer. Works great!
> >
> > I can dig up the plans if you want me to. I found them online.
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > Sent from my iPad

> clutch
> places

> the old
> clear
> system is

> harder to

> >> Grant, could you tell me how you made the power bleeder for brakes? Was
> that an electric fuel pump too?  I am thinking a mightyvac to pressurize a
> quart can/bottle with a tube out for the line to the bleeder.

OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin 1775
"in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
- Benjamin Franklin 1789
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!