Hey, something local!  I live about 5 minutes from Corning and the diesel
plant.
I used to work for them at some other plants until a few years ago when the
dot com bust made the company DROP (right before they started building the
diesel plant).  I was there when stock was more than $300 a share.  Then I
got let go when it was around $10 a share, and then it was under $1 at one
point.  Hmm...  Maybe I should get a job back at the diesel plant.  I met a
couple old friends from there who are now working at the Diesel plant and
said they could use some good IT support...  (:

Levi