wilton strickland wrote:
Several yrs ago, I wired unused "fog" positions on my 126 and 123 to work as
TAIL lights - 'wanted to be more visible from rear ALL the time.  Got lamp
sockets from salvage yard; spliced into regular tail light circuit inside
each rear light assy.  'Haven't done the 124 yet.

I've been pondering that ever since I noticed the extra sockets. I can't decide whether I'd rather have them as extra tail lights or extra brake lights. I already have a CHMSL, so maybe extra tail lights would make the most sense.