This morning I glowed twice and on the 2nd glow all of my warning lights blanked out. The car started and turned the key on and off several to no avail. Blinkers and cruise control did not work as I drove to work. all light appeared to working so I drove to work. I drove about 15 minutes and by the time I arrived, the systems were working again. I am guessing I need to change a fuse but I do not have a list of which fuses connect which systems.
Does anyone have a list of the the systems that go along with the fuses for a
1984 300D?
The copy that usually is on the lid of the fuse box  is missing.  1984 300D

Thanks,
Mike
6 degrees this morning in Western  Michigan.

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com
michael...@mac.com
http://www.yugster.com/invite/138123