Kleb, you can probably get it shipped to you for about $600. That is only a few parts from your harem, oops, I mean Kingdom.

At 07:13 PM 1/10/2006, you wrote:
hmmmm, where was it located again?

Woodlandtaylors wrote:

> $1895

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,
  84 250 LWB, 83 300TD, 81 300TD, 81 240D, 81 240D,
  76 450SEL, 76 240D, 76 300D, 74 240D, 69 250
http://www.striplin.net