I like to consider that you get what you pay for, seeing this is a free service, I understand that it is run on a shoestring budget. The OzBenz forum has been having issues with it's server for a few months now, it's also free, so I am not going to complain too much.

Hendrik
who is about to have a look and see what's new at OzBenz and tell them about a $1500 280TE, which is a little odd http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/frewville/cars-vans-utes/mercedes-benz-280te-wagon-7-seater-automatic/1035726131?ea=3294017&utm_source=ALERTS&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_campaign=EMAIL_ALERTS