Curt Raymond wrote:

I feel like the NRA has done itself a vast dis-service in the last year by not working
with anybody, a "we will not accept any gun control" attitude just makes things
worse. What happened to compromise?

Negotiating Rights Away is the historical champion of "compromise", which means "instead of taking all my rights now, why don't you take some now and come back for the rest later?" You might be the only gun owner in the country who still falls for that shtick. Even NRA management has given it up for the most part.

Since when have the gun restrictors ever wanted compromise? I mean real compromise, they give up something and the gunnies give up something?