Dave wrote:
> Just when I think you guys are getting too political or there is precious
> little MB content, Wilton will post one of these and I stick around.

I dunno...
I have never reached the point where the delete key is too hard to
reach for threads and chatter I don't want to read.  It is the threads
I want to read and then the chatter that makes me know I know some
people in lotsa places.  Eh... maybe you guys all have enough social
time and chatter at work.  Me? - not so much.  Too young to collect
social.  I may not make it, but... that is the purpose of eating and
sleeping.
mao