Hi all,

I need to pull the dash to replace the vac pods on my 124, and figure
I might as well clean the evaporator while I have easy access to it.
There are foaming cleaners that are supposed to lift off the dirt &
crud and rinse them away, down the drain tubes. I'm having a hard time
finding vendors for this stuff, though. This is the only one I've
located so far:

http://www.ackits.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dwd2

Is this what I want to buy, or does someone else know of a better
product and/or vendor? Note there are two different items here - the
DWD2 product, and the cheaper 'core treatment' can that's displayed,
and the prices are very different ($40 vs. $15). Rusty, do you sell
stuff like this? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:-)

--
Dave M.