Is 215/55-16 a mini van size?
Lately I'm seeing some good prices in that size.

$85 for ultra high performance 215/55R16 tires is really cheap. That's cheaper than Tirerack's price on the Altimax touring tires.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=General&tireModel=G-MAX+AS-03&partnum=155WR6GMAS03

General G-MAX might not be the finest tire on the market, but they've been very good in dry and wet and OK in snow on my wagon. It's just that with the snow we've been getting lately, I sort of wish I had an extra set of wheels with dedicated snows on them, or at least a set of Continental DWS instead of the G-MAX.

There are also some H-rated extra load tires for $64 each, and a lot of tires under $100:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?filtering=true&width=215/&ratio=55&diameter=16&wtpackage=false