Uh, I believe it's "Prevost".  At least it was when they were a customer of
ours at Kohler....

http://www.prevostcar.com

The bulk of these custom coaches for touring come out of Nashville, of all
places, as the country and western performers figured out this was the way to
tour years ago.  There are a handful of companies in Nashville that will
contract out the coaches for a tour, providing customization, drivers and all
related support.  More or less a turn key sort of operation.  we were often
involved for staging service during the tour through our distribution.

A nice way to make a buck, as the coaches came back off of a tour and they
would be stripped to a shell and used on the next one or sold off, depending on
the miles and condition of the chassis.

Dan