Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:44:31 -0600
From: Fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Nebraska or North East? was - 123 steering wheel
    (some cat content)

> Mountain wrote:
>
> I need to live in NE.  I have always thought that NE seemed a
> quaint practical place to live.  Probably not much different than
> IL, but...

Nebraska is better than Illinois simply because it doesn't have
Chicago.  However, if you live - or even visit - in Nebraska and
don't display some evidence of supporting the Cornhuskers football
team your life _may_ be at risk.

Or do you mean the North East?  Vermont is pretty good, I hear. New
Hampshire is lopsided like Illinois but it's Boston "suburbs" that
muck up it's politics.  Maine seems okay.  The rest I don't know
enough about to comment.

--  Philip, who doesn't like un-referenced abbreviations.