Looks kinda photo shopped but then 40 kilos is not a hell of a lot, back in the day you could get bags of cement in 20kg and 40kg size, then we all got weak and they stopped selling the 40's. Which annoyed me, as you spend all day opening bags with the little bastards.

Hendrik
who can still lift Fay but doesn't dare ask her weight