I just heard on the news that FIAT and Chrysler are joining forces.

I wonder if that will be any better than Daimler and Chrysler.

Craig

'Bout as well as when fiat bought Allis Chalmers. We all use Allis switchgear and your local municipality and gravel pit use Fiat Allis loaders and graders , right?

A sad end to a great company.  Ditto for IH.

At least when DB bought crypsler, the quality improved and they got ATE brake parts, etc, and some other similarities to MB. If the shareholders had not revolted, I think by now Dogde would be well established as the US equivalent to the everyday cars MB sells around the rest of the world (RTW) but MomBUSA won't let us have because they are a "luxury" brand in their distorted minds..