i don't think there was anything going on between them other than use of a
fiat design.  it's common for car companies to use someone else's
established idea.  for example, if memory serves me, the first kia's in the
USA were mazda 323 knockoffs.  this doesn't make a kia a mazda nor a mazda
a kia.  also, rover used to build some honda designs.  anyone remember the
"sterling"?

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM, <dsereta...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yugos were made by Zastava. Not sure if Zastava and Fiat were aligned.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 29, 2014, at 8:48 PM, "arche...@embarqmail.com" <
> arche...@embarqmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 1/29/2014 8:18 PM, Craig wrote:

> > ROFL!  Yugos were Fiats made in Yugoslavia.
> > Gerry

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*