Thanks. I seem to remember it being said that early 2000s Mercedes had serious problems, but late '90s were okay.
Gerry

On 2/6/2014 5:58 PM, Dan Penoff wrote:
1996 was the first year MBs had OBDII, mainly because it was mandated by law in
NA.

Dan

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 6, 2014, at 3:37 PM, "arche...@embarqmail.com" <arche...@embarqmail.com>