Kaleb,
The local weather and NWS is talking about tonight and Wednesday being the
worst it's been since the great ice storm of '73 (which old folks still discuss
with fear in their eyes) when some were without power for over 2 weeks. This is
projected to be a rare event. I'm East of Atlanta, projected for about 1/2 inch
of ice and then 1-3 inches of snow on top of that. Personally, I'm hunkering
down. I've been through "snow jam 82", the cold freeze of '85, and the more
recent ice storms of I think 2001 or 2002. I'm a Northern boy, but these
Southern weather events are more scary because no one is ever really prepared
for them (generators, tire chains, etc. etc.). And we have so many pine trees
that take down the power lines which a lot of the north does not have.
Anyway, if I were you, I'd try to avoid Atlanta for the next 2 days.
Be safe and best wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.