Having traveled through our local CHS I really like it. 2 waiting areas and about 10 gates, baggage claim is Right There, parking across the street. It is being upgraded and modernized some now, adding a few gates. The TSA people are actually half nice too, which is a suthrun thang I guess, or at least a Chastun thing.

But mostly I hate airports. I think architects who fail to make it upstairs need to spend eternity in one of their designs. I liked the old Washington National before they upgraded it all and built the new ternimal. I could leave an early dinner in Gtown, drop off the car, and be at the gate in like 15min.

--R