Our short dead end street is great, the plow guy drives a big front end loader
and swipes slightly to the right away from our driveway to the pile at the end.
We rarely have much of a lump at the end of the driveway to deal with...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:13:48 -0600
From: Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Snowpocalypse 2014

The problem with that idea is that it does not work very well in our
narrow back lane with garages on either side.
We get the same issue out front but that just fills the sidewalk
entrance. I doubt I could move enough snow to prevent the big graders
from filling my sidewalk.
The real answer from my point of view is to move it quickly. If one is
home when the grader goes by, then it is not much of a problem.
If one tries to move the snow hours later, then one has to chop bricks
of snow out of the pile. Good for making an igloo of one is into that
sort of thing I suppose.

Randy who has seen enough snow to last a lifetime