Ok so I am on a quixotic quest to eliminate oil leaks from my 1985 wagon.  The
insurance from my recent fender bender guy pulling out in front of me left me
with about 2k to spend on other items.

The tranny leaks from the front seal.  Enrique wants 2k to pull,  rebuild with
all new seals and clutches and reinstall. 400 to fix the seal alone.

It has 182k on it and shifts like a dream.  What does the peanut gallery think
about 1600 extra for a rebuild since the slush box is coming out anyway?

I know it ain't cheap but I drive it every day to work in Beverly Hills and it
is lots less than a bugatti. I just don't want it staining up the drive at
preschool,  neighbors house,  home etc.

Comments please.

Karl

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android