Yeah, haven't you seen the cops driving around in Kameros and such they get from dopers, or buy with the money they seize from dopers?

I'll see if I can bring this up on Netflix on the computer and get a screen shot of it. Looked like a Becker cassette radio too, he was popping a cassette into it when they showed the ACC.

I vaguely recall the fake Daytona was used, wonder what platform it was built on and if it really did have the Benz ACC and radio setup.

--R