Several people wrote:

"Be nice Chris, that means he would have been procreating at JBU......"

Whoa.....how could he be doing that? I believe they had a strict

every-date-must-be-chaperoned rule.

Bible College students had to be very creative.

As a graduate of Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri (a VERY
conservative and strict institution), I would have to say I had a lot of
fun at Evangel.  All that repression causes some students to seek out
adventure and purposefully break all the rules.  Here's to all the
Evangel Girls I've Loved Before (with apologies to Willie Nelson and my
wife another Bible College graduate).

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have recieved this message in error, please delete it and notify me.