Many of us on this list do the same as you regarding parts replacement. I was thinking that the unmatched shocks might be causing the vibration.

Another question: How old are the rubber mounts; engine, transmission, differential? Many vibrations can occur that we aren't aware of if the mounts are in good shape. When the mount (mounts) are bad, all sorts of vibrations can become noticeable. I've had that happen more than once during the 40+ years I've been driving Mercedes.
Gerry