Obviously because you like the abuse.  If I felt I was being abused by a
group of people I would get away from that group.  You, on the other hand,
do all that you can to try to kiss this group's ass for no apparent reason
other than......well, who knows why?  I am not trying to slam you Gary.  I
just don't understand why you would go through what appears to be a lot of
trouble for you just to satisfy a few folks on a mailing list.

Mike