Well, you should be wary and looking for escape routes etc but this fellow said he was on his way home from Winnipeg so he had been on the highway at 60 mph or more for at couple of hours. That sort of thing lulls you into a false sense of security. Around town, we should be looking back and forth like an owl at intersections and should have our foot off the gas and shielding the brake but most of the time we don't quite do that. If we braked everytime we saw a possible threat, we would be run down from behind.

Randy