That's what I was afraid was needed. Since I don't have one, and if I did, working under the car without a lift, holding a BF Flame close to the fuel tank means it's going to my Indy....

I think the rubber hoses are damaged internally which caused the bleeding problems. SO for now I am probably using the front brakes mostly.....

Thanks Jim  --

Sincerely,
Larry