Thank you Curt. It helps that I spent most of my professional career flying
towards people who were shooting at me and learned complete and utter
disdain for the class of sub humans who do not agree with me.. ;))))
[total snark off ]

One of my favorite dust off lines I ever heard in a bar went like this;
"Go out in the parking lot and practice falling down and bleeding... I'll
be out later"  Delivered by a guy who even I wouldn't like to meet in a
dark alley..  The resulting fight entertained me for all of the 4 minutes
it lasted and the 45 minutes it took for the EMT's to scrape the guy who
couldn't learn to keep him obnoxious mouth shut off the parking lot and
stabilize him enough to transport him to a life of rehab and pain.

I don't even suggest that course of action , however, I do see the same
type of thoughtless mouth work happening that leads to it, and experience
would indicate, time to step back and rethink how life could change quickly.

Then again.. if it pleases the individual that much.. go ahead.. piss on
the electric fence. Life`s choices always have consequences.